We are currently seeking physically fit and experienced truck drivers for the role of MR Truck Driver and Labourer.
This role is approximately 70% manual labour and 30% driving.
Sitetech Solutions, a company of echo Group, are a Victorian hire company which has been under operation for approximately 6 years. We service construction sites, for well-known national brands, by providing temporary fencing, temporary toilets, cross overs, cage bins, signage and advertising.
We are also interested in speaking to other trades looking for a change. So if you are a bricklayer, concreter, scaffolder, roof tiler, plumber or similar, this may be the next challenge you are looking for. This role would also suit furniture removalists.
This position is permanent full time and will operate from our western suburbs head office and will operate from our western suburbs head office, newly located in Laverton North.
Daily duties may include:
- Leading work crews in the provision of temporary fencing and/or portable toilets on allocated daily runs
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Assisting other team members as required
- Customer service
- Provide a high level of support, ensuring your own and others safety
- Be proactive, hardworking and dedicated to providing a solution to any task at hand with excellent attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable, have a great attitude and work ethic, are flexible and adaptable, and you work well in a team.
To be successful in this position it is essential that you possess:
- 2+ years of MR truck driving experience
- MR (or above) truck licence
- White card
- LF (oversize 5.5 ton) licence (preferred but not essential)
- A clean driving record
- Physically fit with the ability to lift and carry up to 28kgs
- Great work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
At Sitetech Solutions you get the opportunity to have a real career with a well-established organisation.
Does this sound like a team and company you would love to be part of? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
What’s next? Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted. No agency applications will be considered.
Download our Sitetech Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
View all available jobs on Seek